The use of video backgrounds has become an increasingly popular web design trend in recent years. Rather than a static image, some webmasters embed a video in their site’s background. Considering that one-third of all internet activity involves watching video, you may feel compelled to use background videos. However, this web design trend can hurt your site’s ability to attract and retain visitors in several ways.
- How To Implement Product Review Schemas On Your 5-Star WordPress Website
- SGE – An In-Depth Look at Google’s Search Generative Experience
- Introducing the Review Mirror Newsletter: Unlock the Power of Reviews for Business Success
- SEO Reputation Management: How to Protect Your Online Image
- Overview of the Review Insights Pro App