15 Reasons Why Leading Orthodontists Choose to Work With Blend
If you’re still not sure if you’d like to work with the team at Blend Local Search Marketing, keep reading…
If you know only one thing or had any experience with SEO companies it’s this – the vast majority of SEO agencies couldn’t care less about you or your website. All they care about is getting your credit card information, taking your money and then leaving you in the lurch. It’s a shame these bad actors give the SEO industry a bad name but it really doesn’t have to be this way.
Here’s a few reasons why Blend Local Search Marketing is not like other SEO companies.
- We Know What We Are Doing. We’ve been doing digital marketing and local SEO for orthodontists since 2008 and have invested countless hours and training to acquire the knowledge and specialist skills we have today.
- We hold a HIPAA Seal of Compliance. The HIPAA Seal of Compliance has become the health care industry standard for verification that the federally-mandated HIPAA standards regulated by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office for Civil Rights (OCR) are fully addressed and incorporated into an effective, organization-wide compliance program.
- No Long-term Contracts. We are continually adding value to our service offering. Most SEO companies will look to lock you into a long term contract, and continue to take your money regardless of whether or not they’re getting results for you, or how unhappy you might be with their service (or lack thereof). We have never locked clients into lengthy contracts. I wouldn’t sign on to one and I don’t expect you to either. All we ask is a month notice to terminate our working agreement, sounds fair!
- Itemised Billing. At the end of each month we put together an invoice and a work summary report that outlines all the work that we’ve done. We break it all down into sections so it makes sense. This way you can see exactly what works been done, and what you’re actually paying for.
- Total Transparency. We’re not going to “hide” behind technical SEO lingo or buzzwords in an effort to prevent you from cancelling your SEO services or not knowing what’s going on. In fact we do the opposite and are happy to educate you on what and why we do certain things.
- Monthly Consultations. At the end of each month after the report has been delivered, we’ll invite you to jump on a call to go over everything. We can discuss all about the work that we’ve completed, work that’s in the pipeline, new developments, recommendations and the economy (don’t get me started). We’ll answer any questions you might have about your campaign and by the time we’re done, you’ll be happy as a clam at high water.
- Meaningful Reports. We will not send you confusing reports full of squiggly lines and confusing bar charts that mean nothing. Instead, we’ll be focusing on what really matters to you to improve your bottom line – search rankings, customer enquiries and conversions.
- At Blend We Actually Care. Rare in this day and age! We want you to be so happy with our work and the results that you’ll be running down the street singing that bit about seeing a little silhouetto of a man from Queens ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ whilst hugging or high fiving total strangers. We also want you to work with us over the long term. That’s not likely if we are clueless, careless or full of bs. You’ll see once we start working together that we ask the right questions because we’re actually interested in helping you succeed online and not just out to make a quick buck.
- Our Work is 100% Safe. We don’t engage in unethical or unsafe black-hat SEO practices that will see your website de-indexed faster than 299,792,458 m/s (the speed of light). We also don’t outsource anything at a couple of dollars an hour. We do it one way, the RIGHT way which is why we don’t charge $200 per month.
- We’re 100% Honest. Perhaps 100% is stretching it a bit. I lied to my best friend once back in the 80’s when he asked me if I thought his Frankie Says Relax T-shirt was cool. I said ‘Yeah!’, I meant to say ‘no’ but if he asked me today I’d say ‘Yeah!’ and mean it!
- Point of Contact. You will be communicating closely with me throughout your campaign. We schedule our phone or Skype calls so we both optimize our time efficiently. There won’t be any missed calls, getting an intern or a different person each time you reach out. I may not answer if you call me at 7 o’clock on a Sunday morning while I’m walking my dog ‘Cobain’ but at the first opportunity I’ll call you back. I promise.
- Realistic Expectations. Should you choose to work with us at Blend we are going to give it to you straight, and tell it how it is right from the start on our first call so there’s no false hopes or unrealistic expectations. We also never make any guarantees about rankings either. We don’t own Google!
- You WILL Get a ROI. We are not interested in taking your money unless we are confident we can get you a positive return on investment. This is why we are selective about who we work with.
- We Have a Limited Client Cap. We don’t onboard dozens of new clients. Why? Because we would be overwhelmed and the high standard of service we offer and live by would quickly be unmanageable. We want to be able to sleep at night, take the weekends off and play with the dogs. We are not about churn and burn or providing a cookie-cutter approach. We are all about quality over quantity.
- We’re Decentralized. The beauty of working online is you can work anywhere there is an Internet connection. Blend was founded in London UK, it’s now incorporated in Singapore and team blend can be found in the UK, Singapore, Thailand and USA. 90% of our clients are in the States. So don’t be put off that we are not in your town or city, we are in the great state of the Internet.
- We Also Make Great Tour Guides! If you’re travelling to one of our locations, we will make you feel right at home and buy you lunch or a cool beverage. One of the fun things about our job is meeting clients in far flung places for the first time. How does that sound?
Get Ready to Jump into the Blend
C’mon, let’s not waste any more time.
Schedule a no-obligation consultation here today.
Perry is the founder and CEO of Blend Local Search Marketing PTE Ltd. He established the company in London 2008 and incorporated it in the Republic of Singapore in 2014. He now lives in Thailand with his wife Katae and two dogs called Cobain and Money.
Perry is responsible for all the key day to day operational decisions at Blend and relishes each new day and challenges with his experience and enthusiasm. Some say he never sleeps, but the vibrancy of Asia suits this go-getter!
Prior to founding Blend Local Search Marketing, Perry was the producer/director of IMP Film Co. He cut his teeth there making corporate videos, music promos, television documentaries and viral videos.
He has over 20 years experience in on/offline marketing that has seen him work with some of the biggest brand in the in the world including Philip Morris, Hugo Boss and Jaguar! He has also worked with many other house-hold brand names in diverse management positions throughout Europe and the UK.
Likes: Rock Music, Traveling, Cups of Tea, Permaculture and Irony.
Dislikes: Football (the irony).
Connect with Perry on twitter or read his personal non-SEO lifestyle blog.