Our Local SEO & Digital Marketing Services
We make it easier for your perfect customers to find Your business online, and dominate your local competitors – helping you get more patients and more profits.
I imagine by now as a motivated business owner, you’ve had a mixed bag of experiences working with various SEO companies to date. In fact I bet you’ve wasted a lot of time and money and you’ve heard countless horror stories from other business owners.
I imagine you’re thinking;
- All SEO agencies and so called “gurus” are con-artists
- SEO is nothing but a big scam
- I bet this guy isn’t any different to all the other so called “SEO experts”
Am I right?
Humour me one New York minute, I’m going to take a stab in the dark at what’s happened to you so far…
You Googled a few SEO related queries and landed on some impressive looking website, where they claimed to be the “#1 SEO agency” or “best SEO company in New Jersey, Denver or where ever your business is based”.
- You called them up and got either completely overwhelmed or rough-shot over a scripted sales call where some guy called Boiler-room Jeff. He somehow convinces you that their company is the “best SEO agency in town” and you should sign up with them “right now so they can get you started!”
- They then made the following ‘empty’ promises;
- “We can rank you for all your keywords within three months. 100% GUARANTEED!”
- “We are Certified Google Partners – we play Dodgeball with Sergey Brin and Larry Page alternate Tuesdays, weather permitting”
- “We will send you tickets to the next Dodgers game”
- You desperately need new leads so against your better judgement you signed up, give them your business credit card details and waited for your Appointment Hotline phone to ring.
- Everything feels all kinda OK for the first month or so they appear to be busy doing ‘stuff’, then it becomes apparent that something is a bit iffy.
- They’re sending you confusing reports, you can’t get hold of your account manager and they are not replying to your emails.
- Three months later, the whole thing has proved to be another complete waste of your time and resources. You have not seen any increase in search rankings, the phone isn’t ringing and no appointment requests are coming from your website.
- Every time you call their office, you get a new intern or some lame story about how “Steve, the SEO guru has been in a non-fatal boating accident”
- A year goes by and finally you can walk away from their 12 month ball and chain contract. You’ve burnt a mountain of money, your site resides on page 29, you’re a mixture of sad, mad and feel cheated. Sales are lower than the previous year and the only enquiries you are getting are from other “SEO” agencies promising to get you to the top of Google for a host of keywords.
Does this story sound familiar? Not far off the mark I assume!
Listen, if this is you – I feel for you, I really do.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
99% of SEO companies suck and us good guys get tard with the same brush. However, your search is over. We the 1% you’ve been looking for.
Our Local SEO process. There is Only One Way – The Right Way
Our very first call
We will schedule a call by phone or Skype and the first thing we’re going to do is touch on our companies pricing policy, for two reasons;
- We want to ensure that you’re aware of our rates
- We don’t want to waste your time
From there, I’m going to ask you a few straight forward questions about you, your business and your competition, just so that I can get an idea of what’s going on and to see if we’re a good fit.
In the interest of transparency and getting off on the right foot, there are a few things you need to be aware of:
- To be honest with you, we don’t onboard everyone that calls us. Why? We believe in building positive relationships and if we can’t communicate with each other effectively, it’s going to be hard to help you build your business.
- The first call is just a friendly chat, a get to know you over a cup of tea on Skype type thing. No sales pitch – guaranteed! I’m not going to try and get your credit card details on our first call, unless you insist of course.
If you see the real value of our work and our rates, we can move forward, and we’ll perform a website audit, prepare a presentation and schedule a second call.