Our Local SEO & Digital Marketing Services
We make it easier for your perfect customers to find Your business online, and dominate your local competitors – helping you get more patients and more profits.
I imagine by now as a motivated business owner, you’ve had a mixed bag of experiences working with various SEO companies to date. In fact I bet you’ve wasted a lot of time and money and you’ve heard countless horror stories from other business owners.
I imagine you’re thinking;
- All SEO agencies and so called “gurus” are con-artists
- SEO is nothing but a big scam
- I bet this guy isn’t any different to all the other so called “SEO experts”
Am I right?
Humour me one New York minute, I’m going to take a stab in the dark at what’s happened to you so far…
You Googled a few SEO related queries and landed on some impressive looking website, where they claimed to be the “#1 SEO agency” or “best SEO company in New Jersey, Denver or where ever your business is based”.
- You called them up and got either completely overwhelmed or rough-shot over a scripted sales call where some guy called Boiler-room Jeff. He somehow convinces you that their company is the “best SEO agency in town” and you should sign up with them “right now so they can get you started!”
- They then made the following ‘empty’ promises;
- “We can rank you for all your keywords within three months. 100% GUARANTEED!”
- “We are Certified Google Partners – we play Dodgeball with Sergey Brin and Larry Page alternate Tuesdays, weather permitting”
- “We will send you tickets to the next Dodgers game”
- You desperately need new leads so against your better judgement you signed up, give them your business credit card details and waited for your Appointment Hotline phone to ring.
- Everything feels all kinda OK for the first month or so they appear to be busy doing ‘stuff’, then it becomes apparent that something is a bit iffy.
- They’re sending you confusing reports, you can’t get hold of your account manager and they are not replying to your emails.
- Three months later, the whole thing has proved to be another complete waste of your time and resources. You have not seen any increase in search rankings, the phone isn’t ringing and no appointment requests are coming from your website.
- Every time you call their office, you get a new intern or some lame story about how “Steve, the SEO guru has been in a non-fatal boating accident”
- A year goes by and finally you can walk away from their 12 month ball and chain contract. You’ve burnt a mountain of money, your site resides on page 29, you’re a mixture of sad, mad and feel cheated. Sales are lower than the previous year and the only enquiries you are getting are from other “SEO” agencies promising to get you to the top of Google for a host of keywords.
Does this story sound familiar? Not far off the mark I assume!
Listen, if this is you – I feel for you, I really do.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
99% of SEO companies suck and us good guys get tard with the same brush. However, your search is over. We the 1% you’ve been looking for.
Our Local SEO process. There is Only One Way – The Right Way
Our very first call
We will schedule a call by phone or Skype and the first thing we’re going to do is touch on our companies pricing policy, for two reasons;
- We want to ensure that you’re aware of our rates
- We don’t want to waste your time
From there, I’m going to ask you a few straight forward questions about you, your business and your competition, just so that I can get an idea of what’s going on and to see if we’re a good fit.
In the interest of transparency and getting off on the right foot, there are a few things you need to be aware of:
- To be honest with you, we don’t onboard everyone that calls us. Why? We believe in building positive relationships and if we can’t communicate with each other effectively, it’s going to be hard to help you build your business.
- The first call is just a friendly chat, a get to know you over a cup of tea on Skype type thing. No sales pitch – guaranteed! I’m not going to try and get your credit card details on our first call, unless you insist of course.
If you see the real value of our work and our rates, we can move forward, and we’ll perform a website audit, prepare a presentation and schedule a second call.
The sales proposal
This is the creative bit where I get to make a slide-show presentation with graphs, charts and photos etc. and have you enthralled in the ‘theatre of data’. It’s going to be awesome.
In this proposal we will be going to:
- Introduce myself and Blend
- Take you through some case studies
- Explain our process
- Explain our key campaign objectives
- Site audit (show you what’s wrong with your site and how we are going to fix it)
- Map out our proposed SEO and digital marketing strategy
- Investment summary
Again, it’s worth mentioning again, but I’m not going to hard sell you or use scare tactics to prize open your wallet. You can choose to work with us or not based on what we offer and your own due diligence.
Agree to Move Forward Together
This Could be You, If You Work with Blend.
Now it’s time for us to get busy! Our first step of the process is where we take care of your website. I’m not going to go macro and cover everything we do here, because seriously, you’ll fall into a deep slumber, but what I can tell you is that it will be done ONCE, and it will be done RIGHT.
We will be taking care of:
- Setting up a gmail account for reporting
- Setting up/configuring Google Analytics/Webmaster tools
- Implementing/testing conversion tracking
- Setting up preliminary reporting within Google Analytics
- Addressing any immediate issues flagged in Webmaster tools
- Filtering low-quality referral spam traffic as required
- Setting up your very own review system
We will also be addressing:
- Optimising meta data (title, meta description, header tags etc)
- Improving site speed (squishing photos etc.)
- Improving site structure
- Ensuring each page URL is search engine friendly
- Ensuring your site is responsive and mobile friendly
- Improving onpage content/keyword optimisation
- Fix broken links
- Create an internal and external link structure
- Optimize for conversions
Then we will get our hands real dirty with technical issues:
- Reverse engineering your 3 main competitors
- Leverage competitors data to your advantage
- Do comprehensive local keyword research
- Create and publish new service pages
Please Note: If we feel your website is really outdated or needs fixing before we start, we will tell you during the presentation stage. It’s pointless being on the first page of Google if your site isn’t converting its new found traffic. This will ensure your phone will ring and your inbox will light up with appointment notifications.
We Will Build Up Your Keyword Rankings So You Get More Qualified Traffic to Your Website.
We’ll be doing all the following technical SEO stuff off page, not on your website.
Foundational Link Building
- Submit of your website to credible business directories (Yelp, BBB, Yellow Pages and Insider Pages etc).
- Submit of your site to Google My Business (Google Maps) and Bing Places
- Set-up and Brand Social Networks (We no longer offer social media management as a service, but we will set up and brand your networks and provide advice).
- Clean and correct all outdated listings so you have a consistent NAP’s (Name, Address and Phone number) profile across the net.
- Reverse engineering your competitors link profiles and establish what links are actually yielding results
- Listing your business within high quality, human moderated, relevant niche specific business directories
- Identify link building opportunities through targeted search query operators
- Submit a high quality PR (press release)
- Identify and implement guest posting, guest placements, interviews and editorial listings where possible
- Reclaiming lost or redundant links
- Disavowing/removing low quality links
- Building Tier 1 and 2 links
Are you still with us?
- Perform outreach (reaching out to other relevant websites, requesting links or inclusions and raising awareness of recently published content)
- We take care of all your website content too. By that I mean all the verbiage for your service pages and blog posts etc.
End of Month Report
At the end of each month, you’ll get:
- SEO & Local Search Marketing Report – Every month you will receive a fully itemized report that outlines what work has been performed, is in continuation and is coming up, plus any recommendations. This way you’ll know exactly what you’re paying for.
- Overview – We will also send you a revised overview of the above report in the form of an email, so if your pushed for time to dive into the full thing you will still be informed from the high level, top line email.
- Keyword Ranking Report. This spreadsheet shows you exactly where your keywords are currently ranking and their overall progress from the previous month.
- Google Analytics Report. This shows the overall performance of your website, including the amount of site visitors, enquiries, sales funnels, conversion rates and site revenue. It should be noted that we don’t just focus on rankings. More importantly, we track customer enquiries and conversions too, because as a business owner that’s what really matters. The whole purpose of us working together is to generate an evergreen stream of qualified leads!
- Monthly Consultation. Every month we will schedule a consultation (allow for an hour) to discuss your report. This can be one-on-one or you can invite your office manager and marketing team to the party. I’ll show you what work we’ve completed, what we have planned and of course answer any questions you may have. We’ll probably talk about the weather too.
- Transparency. Unlike a lot of SEO agencies, when you work with Blend there is no secrecy or cloak and dagger trickery. Bottom line, you’re paying us to get more patients in your chairs and we are lazer focused on doing that! We’re more than happy to show you everything we’re doing and educate you to our ninja ways.
Password Inventory. Most clients we work with either don’t know most of their passwords, or have them all over the shop. We will create a password database so you don’t go prematurely grey or worse and look like me with a baldy head. Trust me, this will save us all a lot of time and frustration.
More Traffic Than Rush Hour on the 101
Ready to Work With Us?
Come on, what are you waiting for? Schedule a complimentary call with me and let’s see just how many qualified leads we can generate for you. You won’t be disappointed.
What We Do